DISPENDIX is a young, fast-growing deep-tech startup with products that enable scientists and researchers around the world to make new discoveries in areas such as drug discovery, diagnostics and personalized medicine. Our passion drives us to develop high-tech liquid handling technologies for laboratory automation and life sciences.
In 2018, DISPENDIX became part of BICO, a global leader in the development and delivery of life science solutions. BICO equips thousands of laboratories and scientists worldwide with cutting-edge technologies that enable breakthrough in scientific achievements.
Our vision is: Create the Future of Health by Engineering Science.
We are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Be the voice-of-customer within the Dispendix organization
- Manage and be responsible for the commercial success of our laboratory automation products for Liquid Handling technology
- Own the product strategy and product portfolio strategy by defining future product features and prioritizing them
- Define what products need to be commercially successful
- Doing competition analysis and gap analysis
- Active participation in product specifications and preparation of market launches
- Identification of business opportunities, market trends and implementation of customer requirements based on feedback from pilot customers and our global field force
- Development of tailored messages and value propositions for the relevant customer groups
- Develop and coordinate our marketing strategy for our laboratory automation products.
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscapes.
- Define pricing, product positioning, and sales targets
- Perform first customer product demos and train our team of sales and field application specialists
- Acquisition and support of key customers, sales and strategic partners
- Give feedback and guidance in review meetings
- Shape our existing processes and procedures based on your experience in agile set-ups
- Stakeholder management: Frequent collaboration across R&D as well as other stakeholders like Management, Sales, R&D, Production, Applications, Marketing and After Sales Support
- Act as a driver for change, speaking up on all levels, connecting different interfaces and stakeholders across the organization by generating clarity, focus and outcome that matters
- Collaborate closely with the Management team to improve the value-delivering capability of our product development organization
- You report directly to the CEO
- 4-10+ years of experience in the respective applications or sales, application support, product development/management
- (MSc or Ph.D. in life sciences with a focus on liquid handling technologies or comparable is a plus) à we could also go with other industries
- Very good English and German communication skills and ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Passionate about product and business strategies, technology and creating the future of medicine
- Willingness to travel nationally / internationally (10-30 %)
Joining DISPENDIX means being part of something big and shaping the future of medicine. We are a fast-growing life sciences company with award winning products and a fun, cool team that is friendly and supportive.
- Agile start-up culture: being a dynamic and international start-up and still benefit from a flat organizational structure. We work agile/SCRUM in cross functional teams that is very progressive. Think Silicon Valley-ish.
- Freedom: There is a lot of opportunity to get involved in new projects and have an impact. There is a level of freedom to take ownership and responsibility and work on projects you enjoy.
- Development: We regularly celebrate individual accomplishments and develop new skills through training courses. We have a talented team you can learn from and gain hands-on knowledge outside of your main responsibilities. We do high-tech!
- Flexible working: We focus on results not working hours, we want our employees to be as productive and happy as possible.
- Team building: Open-minded atmosphere and we champion collaboration by regularly organize fun team-building events!
- Perks: No dress code, discounted metro passes, subsidized canteen, discount on a first-class gym, and we plan to add more.
- A chance to make a difference: We are in the life sciences industry and our work is an excellent way to contribute to the development of new drugs and treatments that will be used to help hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Please send your comprehensive application, including job title, your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, as a single pdf–file by e–mail to: email@example.com.